Join Us In Support Of The Future of St. John’s!
Thank you to all who have made a pledge to the Cherish our Home, Grow our Legacy capital campaign! If you have not yet made your pledge, we invite you to prayerfully consider doing so and be a part of helping care for our beloved parish.
- Pray and Discern About Your Pledge
- Turn In A Pledge Card
- Put your pledge card in the Mass offertory basket, parish office drop box, or mail it into our parish office
- Setup Your Payment(s)
- Gifts of cash, check, debit/credit card, and non-cash gifts (stock, IRAs, etc.) are all welcome
- You can also easily setup your recurring or one-time gift using our secure online giving platform by clicking on this link https://stjohnslincoln.com/gift
- Need reminders? No worries… just submit a pledge card with your email address and we will send you email reminders
- Looking For Other Ways To Give To Our Capital Campaign?
- You can donate a non-cash asset, realize a tax benefit, and leave your bank account alone.
- St. John’s works with The Catholic Foundation of Southern Nebraska on these types of gifts. The Foundation is not a fund-raising organization. Instead, they are an independent organization that facilitates gift-giving at no cost to you.
- Questions? Call Chris Raun, Executive Director, The Catholic Foundation of Southern Nebraska at his direct phone: 402-488-2142 Ext. 105